Throughout these Disclosures and Instructions, the references to “We”, “Us”, “Our” and “Credit Union” mean Census Federal Credit Union. The words “You” and “Your” mean each person applying for and/or using any of the services offered by Us. “Account” means any account or accounts established for You.
Categories of information We collect. We collect nonpublic personal information about You from the following sources:
- Information We receive from You on applications or other forms;
- Information about Your transactions with Us, Our affiliates, or others; and
- Information We receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Categories of information and parties to whom We disclose information about existing and former members. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about Our members or former members to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Information disclosed to service providers and joint marketing companies about existing and former members. We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on Our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom We have joint marketing agreements:
- Information We receive from You on applications or other forms, such as Your name, address, social security number, assets, and income; and
- Information about Your transactions with Us, Our affiliates, or others, such as Your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit card usage; and
- Information We receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as Your creditworthiness and credit history.
Our policy and practices on protecting the confidentiality and security of information We have about You. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about You to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to You. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard Your nonpublic personal information.